Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Where Did the Summer Go?

I can't believe that I haven't posted since July 8. I decided to take a couple of weeks off and those couple of weeks, evidently, faded into a few extra. I've missed you all. It's been a great summer with lots of activities, projects around the house, family gatherings, cookouts, traveling, weddings, etc. School is starting back and hopefully things will be slowing down soon.

The Fall and Winter is promising to be exciting. We have some new projects that are in the works. I'm starting to read a new book this weekend that I'm sure you will be hearing about as I "work" through it and God works in and through me.  Our choir and orchestra has started working on a new Christmas presentation that is AMAZING!! Can't wait for this production.

I'm still clinging to my word for the year "still."  God has really been teaching me that my idea of "still" was way off from what He had in mind for me this year. Oh my goodness!!!  You will hear more about that as well. Wow! Some of those "lessons" have been very interesting.

So, I will leave you with this thought...


Until we meet again, Fifi

No comments: