Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Joy to the World! The Lord is Come!


We just finished  a get together with my side of the family.  Not everyone was able to be here but we had great food, and enjoyed being together. My sister, Melissa, lives in Romania, with her husband Brad and son Luke, her son Matthew is a student and is spending Christmas with his fiance' and my son Brad and his new bride, Kayla, are with her family. Dad read the Christmas story and talked to us about Joseph, Adam and Jesus and then he prayed with us.  I love to hear my daddy pray.  I remember as kids sitting around the kitchen table and we would have our nightly devotions. Dad would teach us about God being all knowing, all powerful, etc. and then he would pray with us and for us.  I don't think that is something that I will ever tire of. What a blessing it is to have parents that pray for you.

Tomorrow is a little more of the same. Breakfast with James' parents and Kristen, lunch at James' parents house. church at 4:00 then dinner tomorrow night with our kids. May each of you have a very merry, and for you Jeff Wylde, a happy Christmas.  Remember that the greatest gift of all is Jesus. He gave His life for you and me. What an awesome most precious gift.

A gift to you from me. David Phelps singing "O Holy Night!"

Merry Christmas my friends.



Until we meet again!

With love, Fifi


No comments: