Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! 2014



Happy New Year my sweet friends!  A new year brings a new slate. A fresh new beginning. It is always a great time to look back and reflect and a time to look forward and make changes where changes need to be made.  I have a few areas in my own life that I know need some improvement and I'm excited about 2014. 

I hope that this year will bring much happiness and personal growth in all our lives.  I pray that we will seek the Lord more fervently. Read His Word more diligently. Talk and fellowship with Him more intimately and share Him with others more passionately.  

I will leave you with this song, "Whom Shall I Fear?" by Chris Tomlin.  I love the phrase "I know who goes before me, I know who stands behind. The God of angel armies is always by my side."  I trust that you know who stands by you too!


Until we meet again, Fifi

No comments: