Saturday, March 15, 2014

Favorite "Pins" of the Week

I love Pinterest.  It gives me great ideas  and tips for DIY, encourages creativity,  awesome ideas for dinner and dessert and sometimes even encouraging words.  However, if I did every single thing I "pinned" I would be busy for a very long time.  I thought I would start posting my favorite pins of the week.  


ENCOURAGEMENT

During the holidays or special occasions, I go to Pinterest and find free printables to frame and  use with vignettes.  This is one that I plan to use for Easter.  

my-redeemer-color.jpg (600×750)



RECIPE

I love chicken salad. I love wraps. Chicken salad in a wrap must be good.  I think I will be trying this recipe very soon. Doesn't it look delicious?





DECOR

I love open shelving in the kitchen. This is way over the top for anything I will ever be able to do,  but I love it.  



Do you love Pinterest too?  What are your favorite things to look for?

I hope you have a great week. Happy pinning!

Fifi













2 comments:

Keeks said...

Let us know how the chicken salad turns out if you try it!

Unknown said...

Kiki: Thanks for the comment. I tweaked the recipe a little. I used cranberries instead of cherries and mayo instead of yogurt but it was delish. You should try it!