Sunday, April 19, 2015

"Silver Liquid Rain Drops" Update

Here we are again. Another hair update. I can tell you what I've learned so far. Every day, looking in the mirror, is an adventure. My hair is changing daily.  The silver roots are getting wider. The dark brown is fading. There is a new and brighter me emerging.  My appointments at the salon have stretched from four weeks to six weeks. We did more highlights today. Morgan is a dream. We have the most fun and I always leave feeling better than I did when I went in.  It's a blast!  So...without further adieu...



December 2014

Friday, March 8 before appointment




Friday, March 8 after appointment






Today



                                    Before                                                                     Today


Me with Morgan at  Ego Hour on Stratford Road.
Ego Hour Facebook Link

The progression is going well. Some days I wish I could speed the process up a bit.  O.k.  a lot.  I'm not known to be the most patient person in the world, but this is exciting, fun and a great adventure. 

Until we meet again,  Fifi

Update on my friend Sharon and her transition from blonde to silver.



Look at those beautiful streaks of silver. 



Sharon's hairdresser, Meegan 





No comments: