Thursday, October 10, 2013

31 Days- Encouragement- Day 10



If You are Hurting and Need Encouragement,
This is for You Today.


Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.


Proverbs 18:10  The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

John 14:27  Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.


Psalm 16:8  I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.



The pictures are from website http://www.365promises.com/  Go there in your free time.
Such beautiful pictures for everyday.

Until we meet again,

Fifi


No comments: