Tuesday, October 29, 2013

31 Days - A Ticket Just for Me - Day 29


Yesterday proved to be an interesting day for me.  Expired inspection sticker + expired tags + police following closely behind = ticket.  Yay me!!  Just a little pause in the day, sitting on the side of the road, watching all of the cars go by.  Lalalalalala. Oh, and that made me late for an appointment. Less than two hours later I was in a license check being conducted by the sheriff's department.  I mentioned to the deputy that I had already received a ticket earlier in the day and then asked if he was going to ticket me again.  With my current run of misfortune I just wasn't sure what was getting ready to happen.  He assured me that it would be redundant to do so. Thank you, thank you very much. 

I'm always looking for a lesson and I'm sure there is a lesson in here somewhere. Being stopped twice in one day by law enforcement doesn't happen often. Does it?   Anyway, I'm expecting to figure out the lesson sooner rather than later. I usually do.  I will definitely keep you all posted.  It's just a day in the life.  So, tomorrow it's off to my favorite auto inspection center, Mock Tire, for an inspection then to the DMV to renew my tags.  When I saw the image below I thought it totally fit the above situation. I must have had some free time lately. Haha!! Have a great day and make someone feel special!


Until we meet again,

Fifi



No comments: