Thursday, October 3, 2013

31 days -Something New - Day 3

I had this post all planned out. However, after choir practice last night, I believe that  particular post can wait until tomorrow.  So...I've changed it up a bit.



I'm actually writing this on Wednesday night, following, probably, the best choir practice I've ever been a part of.  Actually, it wasn't practice.  We had church. There was such a sweet presence of the Lord in our midst tonight. Sometimes you just can't explain the way things go.  You can plan your days but sometimes they just take on a life of their own and tonight that's exactly what happened.  The Lord directed our rehearsal tonight. He showed up and took over...hearts were blessed and filled. My cup is full and running over. I'm looking forward to what God has in store for His people, for our choir,and  for our church.

I borrowed this picture from a friend on Facebook.  Thanks Michelle D.  It was perfect for what I wanted to say tonight.


Matthew 18:20  For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.

If you are local then I would like to invite you to come visit us at Grace Baptist Church. Come and get your soul fed. We would love to have you.
Sunday 8:45 AM & 10:45 AM, 6:00 PM (Bible Fellowship Classes @ 9:45 AM with Nursery provided.)
Wednesday 7:00 PM

http://gracebt.com/

Until we meet again,

Fifi










No comments: